Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duplicate account check request.

Options
  • 11-01-2015 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

Mods,

This might seem strange, but can you investigate gerp99 and Myself for having duplicate accounts? Both of us got the following over on SM today
    10 Jan 2015 13:01
    Your account has been linked to another account in the same Game World.

If this happens again then you could be suspended from the game.

Please see the Terms and Conditions for further details.

We've done a deal for Hulk in the boards world recently. As people reading the boards.ie thread will know, Ger and I agreed a deal on a Hulk deal 2 weeks before completing the deal but couldnt complete due to TB's

We also had a transfer for Pedro in another gameworld(one that includes a lot of boards.ie league players) in the last few days, As gerp99 is one of a few that is regularly on chat and managed barca in another GW where I was looking to strenghten, I went asking him the chances of getting Pedro(had been pesturing hime since gameweek one tbh), offer was made and accepted ... ( the report seemed to come after this deal completed so I'm concluding the reporting came from this GW.)

It seems that in one or more GW's we got reported as having duplicate accounts.

with the GWs involved being saturated with Boards people I just want the point proven on here.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Initial checks show absolutely no match between these two users.

I'm now going to close the thread so as to not have a discussion about duplicate accounts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement