Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go meter

Options
  • 11-01-2015 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

For the past month I have noticed that every night at 00:00 a.m 77 cents gets taken off my account, even without me doing anything, and I would like to know why.

Also, if you don't mind, I would like to know what a/c payment is as every time I got to top up my account it takes off 5 euro.

Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

For the past month I have noticed that every night at 00:00 a.m 77 cents gets taken off my account, even without me doing anything, and I would like to know why.

Also, if you don't mind, I would like to know what a/c payment is as every time I got to top up my account it takes off 5 euro.

Thank You.

The 77 cent is a standing charge. Its added to bills every bill cycle. Prepay meters charge on a daily basis.
    The €5 is taken off any arrears on the account linked to the meter. This should not be charged if you don't have arrears on your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Veronika3939

corsav6 wrote: »

Thank You.

The 77 cent is a standing charge. Its added to bills every bill cycle. Prepay meters charge on a daily basis.
    The €5 is taken off any arrears on the account linked to the meter. This should not be charged if you don't have arrears on your account.
    Thank you very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Veronika 3939,

We can take a look at your account here on Boards if you send us a private message with your name, address, account number and telephone number or date of birth. If you want a breakdown of what you're paying, you would be better contacting our Pay As You Go department at 1850 30 50 95 for a more detailed explanation of your charges.

There is daily standing charge and this is taken overnight. The amount of your standing charge will vary depending on a number of factors such as whether you're in an urban or rural area and whether you have a 24 hour or a day and night meter. If you owed anything when the meter was installed this will be deducted at 25% of the top ups until cleared.

If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know.

Regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement