Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

signed upto eircom broadband

Options
  • 11-01-2015 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭

Hiya signed upto eircom broadband this week called to get it connected was told it wouldn't be done until the 13th but it was connected the next day. Which was great :).

The sales person mentioned that if I was to use meteor or emobile I could get a discount off my phone bill so I have a question I'm already with meteor with a bill pay phone is there any discounts I can get since I'm now with eircom for home broadband like the sales person mentioned on the phone?

I have my meteor account number if you need to look into it? I only have my eircom home phone number for now I have not received anything with my account number yet.

Thanks for any help you can give. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jay93 wrote: »
    Hiya signed upto eircom broadband this week called to get it connected was told it wouldn't be done until the 13th but it was connected the next day.  Which was great :).

The sales person mentioned that if I was to use meteor or emobile I could get a discount off my phone bill so I have a question I'm already with meteor with a bill pay phone is there any discounts I can get since I'm now with eircom for home broadband like the sales person mentioned on the phone?

I have my meteor account number if you need to look into it?  I only have my eircom home phone number for now I have not received anything with my account number yet.

Thanks for any help you can give.  :)
    Hi jay93

Discounts are available for emobile but unfortunately not meteor accounts. If you want to explore your options on moving to an emolie account it's best to contact sales on free phone 1800 503 303

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

I thought that would be the case. Can I switch to eMobile or would that incour early termination fees to Meteor? Since they are both owned by Eircom I don't think I should have to?

I thought that would be the case. Can I switch to eMobile or would that incour early termination fees to Meteor? Since they are both owned by Eircom I don't think I should have to?
    Hi jay93

I will be unable to confirm if this is possible and the best advice I can offer to contact Meteor cancellations on free phone 1800222085

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Ok Al thanks for your help :)

Ok Al thanks for your help :)
    No worries jay93

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement