Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Train simulator 2015

• 11-01-2015 6:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭

Is there anybody else on here that plays, would like to discuss some issues im having... :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Yep I started playing it at christmas but i'm pretty novice. What problems are you having?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭wylie

Thanks for replying, I love the game and made the move from Trainz to TS2015 a few weeks ago. I seem to be derailing randomly. I'm below the speed limits on straight track, no points or junctions and derail. i even derailed while stopped at a station. I have no clue why and the game doesnt give info other than "Train Derailed". I first thought it was me but there are a few TS forums with members complaining of the same issue.

Any ideas buddy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

wylie wrote: »
    Thanks for replying, I love the game and made the move from Trainz to TS2015 a few weeks ago. I seem to be derailing randomly. I'm below the speed limits on straight track, no points or junctions and derail. i even derailed while stopped at a station. I have no clue why and the game doesnt give info other than "Train Derailed". I first thought it was me but there are a few TS forums with members complaining of the same issue.

Any ideas buddy?

No i've never derailed but i have noticed a lot of bugs on this game and if you read the steam forums and reviews, the developers aren't a friendly bunch.

Are you sure the track junction is switched to correct side? When you press the 9 key ( i think ) you get a map view, make sure all the junctions you pass are set to your track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭wylie

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    No i've never derailed but i have noticed a lot of bugs on this game and if you read the steam forums and reviews, the developers aren't a friendly bunch.

Are you sure the track junction is switched to correct side? When you press the 9 key ( i think ) you get a map view, make sure all the junctions you pass are set to your track.

Thanks for this it seems to be sorted now, i deleted the cache and it stopped.

Advertisement