Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage letter of offer

Options
  • 11-01-2015 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭

Hello
    Have a letter of offer dated 6th December but with xmas / solicitor holidays and title issue I am only ready to sign the letter now - about a week or so over the 30 days

Will this still be ok or will it have to be reissued ? I presume the whole thing won't have to be re processed by the underwriters ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

This happened to me with hold up with the vendor. I was in a panic so much so solicitors rang bank with me there when I was signing and they said no big deal happens all the time . This was AIB . All went through no bother .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

alibab wrote: »
    This happened to me with hold up with the vendor. I was in a panic so much so solicitors rang bank with me there when I was signing and they said no big deal happens all the time . This was AIB . All went through no bother .

Thanks a mill . I was also in a bit of a panic . Thanks for the post

Advertisement