Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pramerica

Options
  • 11-01-2015 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Im wondering what they actually do or provide, i no its ment to be insurance or somthing but what type and who is it provided to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

It's for the American market,I dont think theyve branched out into Europe Yet. The letterkenny centre deals with calls from US customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

i was thinking about applying for a job there and was wondering what they do sell there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

They're an IT house owned by Prudential Financial (US).
    They develop and support the systems that the agents use to manage the products they sell.
    They also support the back-end systems of those products.
    The call centre side is a helpdesk for the staff, and also a support centre for customers.

If you're thinking about applying, then a tiny bit of research won't go amiss.
    http://www.pramerica.ie/about/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

ferrete wrote: »
    i was thinking about applying for a job there and was wondering what they do sell there

Why would you think about applying to work for a company you haven't the first clue about?

Advertisement