Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error every 10 minutes on SKY App

Options
  • 11-01-2015 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Hi, using xbox 360 with a wired connection to UPC 200mb broadband. Every time I watch something on the SKY app it stops every 10 minutes with an error saying sky go app is temporarily unavailable, please try again later. Then I just click OK and it goes back to what I was watching.

Does anyone know anything about this error or how to fix it? I've already deleted the app and re installed in and also cleared the cache.

When I do xbox live connection test i get a 'Service alert' next to matchmaking if that has anything to do with it. I have no problems playing games or anything else, its just the sky app.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Only spotting this now so bumping it.

I get a similar problem but I would get disconnected completely from the network, frustrating as hell when watching a live match.

I think having a DNS set up to allow US Netflix may have had something to do with my issue, as when I removed it the app seemed to settle down a bit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Same thing happens me . In the middle of soccer games I get that message but when I press ok it gives me the same message again. When I sign into sky go on the laptop it doesnt happen

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bylawlor

Same issue here lads times out every 10min hit OK then comes back for another 10 anyone resolve this yet?

Advertisement