Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Bassist and Guitarists Limerick/Clare

• 11-01-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Looking for bassist and both rhythm and lead guitarists for hard rock band for mainly covers maybe originals further down the line. We are a drummer and female lead singer looking for flexible people up for the craic! Our influences include: Halestorm, RHCP, Muse, Foo Fighters and the likes but we're open to suggestions. Would be rehearsing in a studio in Limerick city.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Nimesio

Bass guitar role filled

Rhythm Guitar role filled.

Nimesio wrote: »
    Rhythm Guitar role filled.
    Rhythm guitar needed

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Shazamm

Nimesio wrote: »
    Bump

Hi there! Are ye a gigging band?

Hi Shazamm

We have just formed the band so we are not gigging yet but we will be looking to gig as soon as ready. What do you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Shazamm

Bass and guitar. Have ye gigged in the past? :)

Hi Shazamm

I have gigged a couple of times in the past with different bands but that was back in Italy. I know that our bassist as well has some experience in gigging. My girlfriend has never gigged before.

Advertisement