Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V online issue

Options
  • 11-01-2015 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

My son is getting an error "unable to load savedata for character 1" everytime he tries to play GTA V online.
    When he tries to load character 2 the PS3 just crashes.

Any of ye have this problem lads and how did ye fix it?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Try holding R1 and L1 at the startup menu ( Where you hear the sirens and rockstar symbol appears) continue to hold the buttons until the screen resolution appears. Try load back up online you will have to tick the rockstar terms and conditions thingy. This usually works for me. What this does is clear the cache of GTA on PS3. Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Got it sorted lads.
    I deleted character 1 ,deleted game and game data,reinstalled the game and game data.Made a new character and its all working now.Didnt loose any properties or online money either.

EDIT:properties lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Got it sorted lads.
    I deleted character 1 ,deleted game and game data,reinstalled the game and game data.Made a new character and its all working now.Didnt loose any properties or online money either.

Did you lose other items you bought, like cars & clothes?
    I assume you have to start from scratch level wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Did you lose other items you bought, like cars & clothes?
    I assume you have to start from scratch level wise?
    Yes,he lost everything except money.

Advertisement