Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KODI Helix 14.0

• 11-01-2015 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I've been trying to set up KODI 14.0 and have watched dozens of tutorials at this stage but none refer to the missing "TV" tab on my homepage. Would anyone be able to advise on this or do I need a different version of the software?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

The 'TV' tab usually is available after you configure a pvr e.g. simple client, it has for me at least. Have you googled setting up iptv

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mywaec

i have. followed instructions step by step but not getting anywhere. might download software again and try from scratch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

Double check url's for epg etc as a misplaced character will prevent download of channels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

It won't appear also if you have no TV shows in your archive in some skins such as Amber IIRC

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

need TV shows in your collection for the tab to show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

mywaec wrote: »
    I've been trying to set up KODI 14.0 and have watched dozens of tutorials at this stage but none refer to the missing "TV" tab on my homepage. Would anyone be able to advise on this or do I need a different version of the software?

It shows up when I enable 'Live TV' under System Settings.

Advertisement