Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite suppliers/installers?

Options
  • 11-01-2015 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Currently with UPC, but with their forthcoming price increase, I want to investigate Free-to-Air TV.

Any recommendations as to who I should talk to?

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

@paulgalway - let me know what you decide on - i'm in the same boat - UPC are getting the boot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭martin6651

Thinking of doing the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Me too... getting rid of UPC's terrible Horizon box that only the kids have the patience to use.

Have an old Sky sat still installed. Thinking FreeSat receiver which gets you most of the basic channels sky/upc charge for anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭catgalway

Let us know how it goes...I've emailed UPC as cancellations needs to be emailed or posted don't ya know :( so Horizon will be turn off soon but staying with them for the broadband & phone bundle...it just feels weird knowing we won't have any tv channels but kids are all online (gaming & youtube) & I'll have the players rte/tv3/utv.ie/bbc & 4od so not quite cold turkey ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement