Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd Level Courses Including Video Editing?

Options
  • 11-01-2015 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi guys, just wondering does anybody know of courses that involve video editing? Does not have to be solely editing but it's what I'm interested in and hope to make to have a job in it some day so it has to qualify me to be one.

I have looked at courses and they all interest me but I just want ideas from other people too. I'd like the courses to be based in Munster too, just so I can go home at the weekends easier!

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Lots of Level 5 and 6 FETAC courses that cover video editing.

http://www.qualifax.ie

You would also find it in some Level 8s, but it would be a more substantial part of levels 5 and 6.

Advertisement