Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal issue regarding money withdrawal

Options
  • 11-01-2015 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I just linked my BOI account with my new Paypal account few days back. In order to check, whether everything is working perfectly, firstly I got a small payment in my paypal account (0.14 GBP equivalent to 0.17 EUR) and I got it in my Paypal. Then I wanted to withdraw the money from my Paypal account. So I requested Paypal for the withdrawal of money from my Paypal. After few hours, I logged into my Paypal and I saw that the action of my withdrawal of money to my BOI account was completed. But when I logged into my BOI 365 online to check out the money, it was not there. Then I tried logged in the next working day and saw the same. Can you please tell me, why I have not received my money? Paypal has already cleared this request but I have not got the money in my account. Is it because the amount is very small? I requested the money on Thursday. So I was expecting that I will get it the next working day. But unfortunately I have not got it.

Then I tried with another amount. This time I requested a withdrawal of 5 GBP (equivalent to 6.23 EUR) last night. My Paypal indicates that the Payment status of the withdrawal of money is already completed. But still I have not got the money in my account. Why I have not got the money in my account till now? Please help me in this case.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi lokesh19,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Please check your Bank of Ireland account for this transfer today, generally a Paypal transfer to your Bank of Ireland account can take two to three working days. However it would be best to clarify this time frame for payments with Paypal directly if you have still not received this. 

If you need help with any other query please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lokesh19

Hi lokesh19,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Please check your Bank of Ireland account for this transfer today, generally a Paypal transfer to your Bank of Ireland account can take two to three working days. However it would be best to clarify this time frame for payments with Paypal directly if you have still not received this. 

If you need help with any other query please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi, Thanks for the message. I have checked my online account today and the amount is still not there. I had requested Paypal for the first amount (that is 0.14 GBP) last Thursday and now 2 working days almost over. But I do not have the amount in my account. I checked out with Paypal and they said that everything is clear from their side. So I should contact the bank in this matter. Please check out the issue ASAP. If you are looking for more details then please let me know. 

Lokesh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi lokesh19,

Thanks for your reply.

A payment can arrive into your account throughout the day. Please note that we don't have account access here to check this for you. It would be necessary that you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative with account access will be happy to look into this further. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

If there is any other query you need help with please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lokesh19

Thanks for the message. The issue has been resolved now.

Lokesh

Advertisement