Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What ps4 games are you looking forward too?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 xProGamingx

jayo26 wrote: »
    I was same but I couldn't grow to like battlefield at all something about it I just don't like
    I didn't adjust to the previous Battlefield games but somethings telling me Hardline cant be any worse than the new COD AW. I've ended up playing the multiplayer without the exosuit movement abilities in classic mode...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I didn't adjust to the previous Battlefield games but somethings telling me Hardline cant be any worse than the new COD AW. I've ended up playing the multiplayer without the exosuit movement abilities in classic mode...

The exosuit didn't bother me I think I've just played enough of that type of game if ya get me. Its the same idea every year with the same goals at the end of it.

jayo26 wrote: »
    The exosuit didn't bother me I think I've just played enough of that type of game if ya get me. Its the same idea every year with the same goals at the end of it.

Ya I get ya, wouldn't say no to a COD 4 re-launch though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭tgdaly

This talk of COD reminds me that that I should and the DLC to my list. I love zombies mode (only reason I buy COD, although I really like exo survival this year). I hope they don't ruin it though, or I'll throw the game out the window

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Elder Scrolls online,
    Mad Max,
    Uncharted 4 and if there's a collection I'll definitely get it too.

I haven't really been into gaming for ages so don't know what else is coming out. If I get those above I'll be happy. I'm sure there'll be another Fallout game in the next few years so I'll be keeping an eye out for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭tgdaly

RonanP77 wrote: »
    Elder Scrolls online,
    Mad Max,

I haven't really been into gaming for ages so don't know what else is coming out. If I get those above I'll be happy. I'm sure there'll be another Fallout game in the next few years so I'll be keeping an eye out for that.

I haven't heard great things about the PC version of Elder Scrolls Online so I hope the PS4 version is good

Elder Scrolls online,
    Mad Max,

There has been rumors of a possibility of them making the uncharted series into HD for PS4 regardless if that is true or not we will see them on PS NOW shortly I'm presuming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

tgdaly wrote: »
    I haven't heard great things about the PC version of Elder Scrolls Online so I hope the PS4 version is good

The problem is in the time it has taken for the PS4 to come out, the game has died a swift death, so by the time we get our hands on it, there will be nobody left playing. There are rumours abound though of it becoming free to play. That would sell me on it at least, as I am not paying a subscription for a game.

As for games this year, the Witcher 3 and Battlefront mostly.

GodlessM wrote: »
    The problem is in the time it has taken for the PS4 to come out, the game has died a swift death, so by the time we get our hands on it, there will be nobody left playing. There are rumours abound though of it becoming free to play. That would sell me on it at least, as I am not paying a subscription for a game.

As for games this year, the Witcher 3 and Battlefront mostly.

Most MMO's are going F2P at this stage, with the option to pay a sub for access to certain regions, items, perks etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

The Witcher 3 looks class, it's definitely one for my list. It looks like Elder Scrolls or fable with better graphics.

• Advertisement

The Witcher 3 looks class, it's definitely one for my list. It looks like Elder Scrolls or fable with better graphics.

Fable.... Why did you do this to me... *Rummages through game collection*

Advertisement