Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orlando resort hotels advice/info

Options
  • 11-01-2015 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi guys

Having visited Orlando before and stayed on Intl Drive my partner and I are thinking of going back.

This time we would like to maybe stay within one of the resorts but we are unsure where to look. We have done the usual google and trip adviser searches but still remain unsure about where to go.

We like the look of the Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge but I would like to hear if anyone has any experience with any hotels in any of the resorts? I think I would prefer the Universal area but would love to hear all opinions

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dkelly

I have stayed in Universal Royal Pacific Resort and Cabana Bay both great hotels you get early access and both are close by to I-drive also.

Cabana Bay is new and had great food choice also nice pools.

The advantage of staying in Royal Pacific Resort is the express pass...this shortens the queuing time dramatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭denmar

We stayed in The Polynesian and it was really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Manta400r

denmar wrote: »
    We stayed in The Polynesian and it was really nice.

Thanks for the info guys we were actually looking at both those hotels in universal. The cabana is coming in at a very good price too

Thanks a mill...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,262 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Manta400r wrote: »
    Thanks for the info guys we were actually looking at both those hotels in universal. The cabana is coming in at a very good price too

Thanks a mill...

Cabana Beach is Universals 'budget' on-site hotel (nothing wrong with that), Disney's Polynesian is a Disney Delux resort, in case you are not aware

oops got confused with previous replies, if only considering Universal & going at a busy time, you could always stay one night at a Universal Delux to get your express pass for two days & the remainder at Cabana Beach

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Manta400r

Hey guys,

Just a quick update,

We are thinking of going to stay in the enclave as my partners brothers are thinking of coming too (20 & 23) and the enclave offer a 2 bed suite for a really good price in my opinion.

thanks everyone for your input ☺

• Advertisement
Advertisement