Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert geo geoecology

• 11-01-2015 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I basically have a very crap Geo teacher and need to teach myself so I'm wondering for geoecology will it be enough for me to only learn all the biome essays and if so what are the most important ones ?? And yes I'm in 6th year!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

If you like i can scan and send you my Geoecology essays i had a very good teacher and there are not many that you have to learn at all, it is definitely the shortest section!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 smileygurl123

Omg that would be AMAZING!! :D would you be able to message me on this or email me it? :) thank you so much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

post essays publicly please, would love them also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

Just my two cents but you won't learn in you don't put in the work yourself. By all means look at an essay for an idea but just remember..... plagiarism..

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

my class arnt doing geoecology they are doing culture and identity, so seeing others essays will give me an idea about how it they should be and peovide lots of info

• Advertisement
Advertisement