Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,315 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Was in the office this morning for the first time since christmas as I needed to put together an application that needed access to the A0 plotter and it was nice driving in after dropping the kids to school, & even nicer driving home at lunchtime knowing my afternoon zoom meeting had been rescheduled to Monday and that I just needed to tidy up a few bits before logging off for the weekend... so fingers crossed be done for 4pm when I'll indulge in a cold beer or two to relax into the weekend!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Was hoping to get out of work yesterday for 3 but as usual was closer to half 4, but on the bright side am now off for the next week!
    Have had a relaxing morning and am just going to have a week of late mornings and hopefully good weather days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

Looks like I can get home due to the lift on vaccinated people!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oh brilliant! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Brilliant news Jude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

That's great news Jude :)

Sun is splitting the stones, it's Friday afternoon and about to turn the laptop off till Monday :)

Have a great weekend elves.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and that the weather lasts. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Weekend all :) Sun is shining so brightly :)

It's just glorious out there! Hope everyone is having a great time in the sunshine :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It's just glorious out there! Hope everyone is having a great time in the sunshine :cool:

The weather was amazing this weekend. Even got out the doggy paddling pool they had a splash :D

Got sun burnt over the weekend. Summer is officially here :)

I'm a Mrs :D

Woo hoo!! Congrats!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Congratulations!!

Wow, con'grats. Assuming it was the weekend just gone then you got great weather for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Congratulations Eskie - that's great news:)

Congratulations, Mrs Eskie! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Great news to start the week Eskie :D:D

Thanks everyone, I may or may not have been holding on to this news for a while :D

Today's weather is unreal again! Hope everyone has themselves lathered in sunscreen :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congrats Eskie :) Champagne all around :) Beautiful weather aswell :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Congrats that’s great news!!

Lovely weather for it and all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,595 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Congrads, now you can get one of those baubles for the tree!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Congratulations - fantastic news :D

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Congrats Eskie. gr8 to hear good news..... You.l be extra excited this Christmas coming...

Finishing up now for trip to the zoo this afternoon. Big surprise for the kids :)

Little brothers 40th celebrations tomorrow (meeting in local park) and meeting cousins in Phoenix park on Monday.

Lets hope the weather holds.

Have a great long weekend folks :)

TRS30 wrote: »
    Finishing up now for trip to the zoo this afternoon. Big surprise for the kids :)

Little brothers 40th celebrations tomorrow (meeting in local park) and meeting cousins in Phoenix park on Monday.

Lets hope the weather holds.

Have a great long weekend folks :)

How'd the trip to the zoo go?

DvB wrote: »
    How'd the trip to the zoo go?

Was brilliant mate. Weather held, kids had a blast and got to see all the animals they wanted. Wasn't too many people around so didn't feel like anyone was on top of you (area around elephants is a bit tight- was only place felt uncomfortable). Was the first time going with no buggy as youngest walked all the way so that made things a bit easier as well.

Kids were talking about it all weekend and already asking to go back. Best thing is we have an annual pass (Christmas present- 2020!) so only cost price of the ice creams :)

TRS30 wrote: »
    Was brilliant mate. Weather held, kids had a blast and got to see all the animals they wanted. Wasn't too many people around so didn't feel like anyone was on top of you (area around elephants is a bit tight- was only place felt uncomfortable). Was the first time going with no buggy as youngest walked all the way so that made things a bit easier as well.

Kids were talking about it all weekend and already asking to go back. Best thing is we have an annual pass (Christmas present- 2020!) so only cost price of the ice creams :)

Ah nice one, sounds like a cracking time was had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Just booked a few days down in Killarney for August....it's put a nice pep in my step...love having something in the calendar to look forward to...Also meeting my best friend tomorrow for a socially distanced cuppa (her in her car, me in my car)...actually cannot wait, haven't seen her since before Christmas thanks to the poxy 5k limit

Advertisement