Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Link gas and electricity accounts?

Options
  • 12-01-2015 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've recently moved apartment and have changed to gas heating. I can transfer the electric account to my new address, but Do I need to sign up for gas as a new customer, or can I link it with my electricity account?
    /Morgan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi morgan87,
    Thanks for your interest in gas supply from Electric Ireland. You can avail of the Dual Fuel offer of 12% off electricity units and 12% off gas units (direct debit and online billing required).
    Here (https://www.electricireland.ie/switchchange/entry.htm) is the switching page on our website.
    Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 3 morgan87

Great, thanks for thew quick reply. Any ideas which option (there are a few) would be the best for me?
    /Morgan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Our Sales team would have the most detailed information for you, and can be contacted at 1850 30 50 90. They are available until 8pm Monday to Friday; until 6pm Saturdays.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement