Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap chromecast

Options
  • 12-01-2015 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

were can i geta cheap chromecast these days?

I tried wuaki.tv but they must have seen my irish credit card and not liked it.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

were can i geta cheap chromecast these days?

I tried wuaki.tv but they must have seen my irish credit card and not liked it.

thanks

Unfortunately you missed the pre Xmas amazon deal & argos deal. Back to 40 yoy os pretty much everywhere. You'll pick up one from adverts though. 30€ should see you out if you're lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

Check out amazon.co.uk as well - it's £30 new there with free UK delivery (use parcel motel) and there's cheaper ones second hand. They seem to have some similar type things too, not google.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

coffeepls wrote: »
    Check out amazon.co.uk as well - it's £30 new there with free UK delivery (use parcel motel) and there's cheaper ones second hand. They seem to have some similar type things too, not google.

Free ROI delivery too as it's over £25.

Advertisement