Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V Burnley

Options
  • 12-01-2015 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Right, time to get back on the horse, and me with a great reputation for starting match threads, its about time i started one again.

As per every match i think we will win this one.

Guessing the team is unbelieveably difficult, but here goes...

Vorm.

Yedlin , Fazio , Dier, Davies.

Dembele , Capoue,

Lennon,Paulinho,Chadli,

Soldado.

He may not play Lennon as i personally feel hes gone this month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Right, time to get back on the horse, and me with a great reputation for starting match threads, its about time i started one again.

As per every match i think we will win this one.

Guessing the team is unbelieveably difficult, but here goes...

Vorm.

Yedlin , Fazio , Dier, Davies.

Dembele , Capoue,

Lennon,Paulinho,Chadli,

Soldado.

He may not play Lennon as i personally feel hes gone this month.

Dont reckon yedlin will start either, its prob a little early. Dier seems to have completely vanished so we wont see him either.

We should win this handy enough 2-0

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭DaDerv

Kaboul was on the bench at Palace, I'd imagine he'll be given a start. Be great to see Dier play at centre half. He was very good there for the England u21s. Yedlin played in the u21 fixture versus West Ham, I doubt he'll be playing any more than u21 for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

why should we wait for Yedlin???

Hes a full international.... didnt he win some accolade recently too in the MLS?

Throw him in i say!!!

4-0.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

I doubt Yedlin would start, though there's no reason for him not to be in the squad and thrown on with 30 mins to go.

why should we wait for Yedlin???

Hes a full international.... didnt he win some accolade recently too in the MLS?

Throw him in i say!!!

4-0.;)

I'd love to see him start, just doubt it will happen. Although with Naughton (finger crossed) nearing a move there isn't really another right back available and Walker probably needs a rest considering hes not too long back himself.

Either way I like the optimism of a clean sheet! Its not a proper Spurs game unless we concede!

3-2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I hope to see Dier at some stage this month or else he is in serious danger of becoming the next Bostock.

story with Vlad? injured?

With Lamela out, Mason it, Benteleb away, Ade not match fit, the squad might not have all the depth of strength we thought it had.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Wouldn't be surprised if it goes to extra time. They've looked the better side every time we've played them. I think they'll beat us.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprised if it goes to extra time. They've looked the better side every time we've played them. I think they'll beat us.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

GET OUT....................AND DONT COME BACK !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Anyone know if we are on the box?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Anyone know if we are on the box?

Not on any of the 'normal' channels

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Not on any channel at all,be hart to even get a stream for it,jaysus the FA cup is gone to hell.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Not on any of the 'normal' channels

Bucking fastards, couldn't even get streaming on previous game. Could be BBC radio 5 extra again.

It's ridiculous that the only all Premier League tie of the night isn't been shown on TV. It's a god damn conspiracy!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

After the last game, no one would want to show it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Radio commentary on 5 Live extra and bound to be a few streams about as well. Hopefully we take this seriously and play a team strong enough to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Radio commentary on 5 Live extra and bound to be a few streams about as well. Hopefully we take this seriously and play a team strong enough to win.

I hope we rest a few players. Would love to give Kane and Eriksen a rest, but we'd be lost without them. Still, they can't play all of our next 6 games. Sacrifices will have to be made somewhere.

I'm just going to stick Yiddo59's link from the last match here, just in case it works this time round too....

http://videostream.dn.ua/videopage/videoPage.php?g=Rm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

I'm just going to stick Yiddo59's link from the last match here, just in case it works this time round too....

http://videostream.dn.ua/videopage/videoPage.php?g=Rm

Hoping it does. They don't list games (as far as I know) so matter of trying from ko.

Will be really interesting to see if Poch rests some of our best players tonight. We seemed to be crap when he done this in first half of previous game against Burnley. How high will he rate tonight's game with so many games in other competitions coming up? Not sure meself if I want to see players rested or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 EoinMoran

Vorm, Chiriches, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Davies. Capoue, Stambouli. Townsend, Paulinho, Rose. Soldado

subs: Lloris, Dier, Naughton, Chadli, Dembele, Onomah, Kane

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

EoinMoran wrote: »
    Vorm, Chiriches, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Davies. Capoue, Stambouli. Townsend, Paulinho, Rose. Soldado

COYS

What we can gather from the squad is that Lennon and Ade are finished under Poch and that Naughton is not going anywhere just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Townsend and Rose providing the width in midfield ... meaning Paulinho is playing in the pocket behind Soldado????

• Registered Users Posts: 45 EoinMoran

KingdomYid wrote: »
    What we can gather from the squad is that Lennon and Ade are finished under Poch and that Naughton is not going anywhere just yet.

Please god it's just a final push for the shop window!!!

Wishful thinking I know.

Proper stream? Is there one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

A bit of googling I found this page listing channels showing the match http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1429702/tottenham-hotspur-vs-burnley/

there's two chinese channels it shows playing the match,
    guangdong sports channel (http://www.livefootballol.com/channel/guangdong-sports.html)
    qqsports live

If anyone can find a stream for these channels..?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

DaDerv wrote: »
    Proper stream? Is there one??

From what I was reading on facebook , there are no stream's. I'm just going to watch Ipswich v Southampton FA cup game on BBC 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

KingdomYid wrote: »

Yes . No way back for them now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

EoinMoran wrote: »

COYS

Some of the greatest wasters ever to wear the shirt starting tonight. Lets hope some of them make the effort and we might be able to offload them. :D

• Advertisement

Prob losing at half time, then bring on Chadli and Kane to try n salvage it.

Advertisement