Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Policy Cancellation during insurance year

Options
  • 12-01-2015 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I am about to Cancel my policy that im four months into, I understand I will loose this year ncb but  as I pay by dd what money will I owe when I cancel 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

[font=ArialMT", "sans-serif]Hi BrianD[/font]

[font=ArialMT", "sans-serif] [/font]

[font=ArialMT", "sans-serif]We’re sorry to hear you are thinking of cancelling your policy. [/font]

[font=ArialMT", "sans-serif]You can cancel the policy at any time by writing to us and returning the certificate of insurance and disc.[/font]

[font=ArialMT", "sans-serif]If you are cancelling your policy in the first year of insurance after the first 14 days of cover, we will work out your premium based on our cancellation rates as shown in your policy booklet. Depending on how many months you are on cover, a certain percentage of the annual premium is charged.[/font]

[font=ArialMT", "sans-serif]If your policy has renewed, we will work out your time on cover on a daily basis, less an administration fee of €50. Full details are provided in your policy booklet.[/font]

[font=ArialMT", "sans-serif]If you PM me your details we would like to give you a call to discuss this further.[/font]

[font=ArialMT", "sans-serif]Regards[/font]

[font=ArialMT", "sans-serif]Una[/font]

Brian.D wrote: »
    I am about to Cancel my policy that im four months into, I understand I will loose this year ncb but  as I pay by dd what money will I owe when I cancel 

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Brian.D

Hi BrianD

We’re sorry to hear you are thinking of cancelling your policy. 

You can cancel the policy at any time by writing to us and returning the certificate of insurance and disc.

If you are cancelling your policy in the first year of insurance after the first 14 days of cover, we will work out your premium based on our cancellation rates as shown in your policy booklet. Depending on how many months you are on cover, a certain percentage of the annual premium is charged.

If your policy has renewed, we will work out your time on cover on a daily basis, less an administration fee of €50. Full details are provided in your policy booklet.

If you PM me your details we would like to give you a call to discuss this further.

Regards

Una

Brian.D wrote: »
    Pm sent, I would love not to cancel as have been with ye for over ten years, but I don't think Ive any choice

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Brian.D

Hi Una thanks for getting back to me yesterday, I sent another pm there cheers

Advertisement