Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Caherconlish, Limerick

Options
  • 12-01-2015 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom Team,

Just wondering whats the lead time to have the whole village fibre ready? Its avaible in some parts but not all. I live in one of the bigger estates and the cab is yet to be upgraded.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

djsim101 wrote: »
    Hi Eircom Team,

Just wondering whats the lead time to have the whole village fibre ready? Its avaible in some parts but not all. I live in one of the bigger estates and the cab is yet to be upgraded.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks,
    Hi djsim101

There is no advised or predicted time frame assigned to efibre availability covering Caherconlish as the roll out of efibre is based specifically on the commissioning and launch of specific efibre (VDSL) cabinets.

The most up to date information can be found here: http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/ -  (NGA fibre network)

If you want to PM me your land line number I'll check for the most up to date information or indication of when to expect efibre

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement