Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-a-side in Skerries

Options
  • 12-01-2015 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

I've just moved to Skerries and would love to find a 5-a-side soccer game on a weeknight at 8pm or 9pm. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭yknaa

I've just moved to Skerries and would love to find a 5-a-side soccer game on a weeknight at 8pm or 9pm. Any ideas?

Lots of teams play in the Community Centre (astro) each night. Maybe tag along and ask for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Check out Mourne Celtic. I think those guys train/play up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Pedalare Pedalare!

Used to play "pick up" games at the Community Centre when I lived round Skerries. I'd say you could rock up and join in with most crews surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

this is what I'll do. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

We play in the Skerries community centre every Friday night at 7pm. We been doing it now for 5 years. Always welcome new players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭DublinBeaker

There is also a game in round towers in lusk on Tuesday nights at 930 if you interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

We play in the Skerries community centre every Friday night at 7pm. We been doing it now for 5 years. Always welcome new players.

Would love to come along at 7 tonight if you don't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Christopher brown

Would love to come along at 7 tonight if you don't mind.

Did you ever find a game I'm looking for one myself in skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Give Skerries Community Centre a call. They may be able to give you some contacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Midgar

Looking for a game in the Skerries/Lusk area. If your looking for a player let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 packie1512

Hi,

Anyone know a team looking for a player in Skerries during the week? Would like to get involved in a 5 a side game.

Thanks,
    Packie

Advertisement