Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerville healthcare Strandhill

Options
  • 12-01-2015 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Does anyone know is it far from Sligo town? Also is there any other quieter/shorter way to it? I'm just outside Tubbercurry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭KatyMac

Strandhill isn't far from Sligo Town, but from Tubbercurry you can get there without going near the Town.
    Come out the N17 as far as Collooney. At the 2nd roundabout head towards village of Collooney, but almost immediately turn right which will bring you in the direction of Ballisodare. Go as far as Ballisodare, turn right through the village across the river. Through the village (heading for Sligo) and take the next road to the left (you will be going under the railway and I think there is a signpost). Continue on that road and it will bring you to Strandhill. Summerville is on the left at the entrance to the village, and is fairly well signposted.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

KatyMac wrote: »
    Strandhill isn't far from Sligo Town, but from Tubbercurry you can get there without going near the Town.
    Come out the N17 as far as Collooney. At the 2nd roundabout head towards village of Collooney, but almost immediately turn right which will bring you in the direction of Ballisodare. Go as far as Ballisodare, turn right through the village across the river. Through the village (heading for Sligo) and take the next road to the left (you will be going under the railway and I think there is a signpost). Continue on that road and it will bring you to Strandhill. Summerville is on the left at the entrance to the village, and is fairly well signposted.

You can also head on to the N4, andtake the Ballisdore turn off, and follow the signs from strandhill from there. You will see the railway bridge that Katy refers to from there.

Advertisement