Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estimated bill consistently too high

Options
  • 12-01-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

The estimated usage on my bills is consistently one-and-a-half times to twice my actual usage and even higher in winter(we have gas fired central heating and no electric heaters whatsoever). I think they may be basing the estimation off the previous tenants who were a full four person family whereas there are now only two people living here. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi StephenCW,

It takes time to develop a history of consumption. We can only suggest that when you get estimated bills that you supply the accurate meter read and these can then be amended. The more actual meter reads we have on file the more accurate any estimations should be.

If you would like us to take a look at your account, you can send us a private message with your name, full address, account number and telephone number or date of birth.

Regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement