Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bootcamp

Options
  • 12-01-2015 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Anyone know/recommend any Bootcamp classes starting in the Naas/ Newbridge/Prosperous area?

I used to do one in Glasnevin (close to work) to I prefer, especially in the winter months, not to have such a long drive home after a class.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Anyone know/recommend any Bootcamp classes starting in the Naas/ Newbridge/Prosperous area?

I used to do one in Glasnevin (close to work) to I prefer, especially in the winter months, not to have such a long drive home after a class.

Thanks

there is a new place open in newbridge called industrial fitness. Heard some very good things about it. They do a boot camp class. There on facebook. There is the performance and fitness acedmey aswel but not sure where exactly that is. I think its in tougher induatrial estate between newbridge and naas. Again they are on facebook.

TB26

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Thanks

http://theperformanceandfitnessacademy.com

This is by Far the best place I have ever been to , starting back next week myself after my extended , extended , extended Christmas break :D

Niall and the team are excellent, always coming up with new systems and work outs as well as constantly up-skilling and training themselves

Have not been to Industrial Fitness , but I know the boys that are running that place used to train in the TPFA.

Advertisement