Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sports centre gym newbridge kildare

• 12-01-2015 6:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭

Anyone a member of above gym?

If so whats it like?

Much free weights?

TB26

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cagefactor

One 20kg barbell on the bench.
    One Smith Machine.
    One 10kg barbell
    One Preacher bench with EZ-Bar
    Free Weights - 2kg to 50kg. Some of the weights from 18-30kg have standard width grips and also thick grips i.e two sets of 20kg. Some of the weights are a little worn at this stage but generally in good order.

The weights area is a little tight, 4 benches i think and sometimes you might have to wait a few mins to get one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

cagefactor wrote: »
    One 20kg barbell on the bench.
    One Smith Machine.
    One 10kg barbell
    One Preacher bench with EZ-Bar
    Free Weights - 2kg to 50kg. Some of the weights from 18-30kg have standard width grips and also thick grips i.e two sets of 20kg. Some of the weights are a little worn at this stage but generally in good order.

The weights area is a little tight, 4 benches i think and sometimes you might have to wait a few mins to get one.

Thanks for the info goin to try it out tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Kilashee wont be the sam without ya....

Advertisement