Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worde than ever!

Options
  • 12-01-2015 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I'm a long term customer of Eircom and I'm counting the days until I can leave.... my mediocre broadband service has now in fact gotten worse. My broadband signal drops between 15 and 20 times a day at the moment,streaming is impossible which is really helpful when you've houseful of paying guests and you advertise broadband and it's so bad they can't  even check their emails! What doesn't help is when you call customer services and they tell you that there's no problem with the connection 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Zingabee wrote: »
    I'm a long term customer of Eircom and I'm counting the days until I can leave.... my mediocre broadband service has now in fact gotten worse. My broadband signal drops between 15 and 20 times a day at the moment,streaming is impossible which is really helpful when you've houseful of paying guests and you advertise broadband and it's so bad they can't  even check their emails! What doesn't help is when you call customer services and they tell you that there's no problem with the connection 
    Hi Zingabee

I'm sorry to hear this, do please feel free to PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this further for you.

Many thanks
    Al

Advertisement