Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building Ireland RTE1 8.30pm Mon - Boyne Viaduct

Options
  • 12-01-2015 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭

Tonight's programme in the Building Ireland series is about the Boyne Viaduct, Drogheda.

Might be worth a watch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Redhenrun

It's on RTE's realplayer too. Sorry, I can't link to that. Definitely worth viewing for anyone interested in Drogheda, and/or in bridges in general as it also looks at the Boyne Valley Cable Bridge aka Mary McAleese Boyne Valley Bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I was too late when I saw the OP and I've ventured pretty much every part of that River so wouldn't mind watching this. I'll check it out over the weekend. :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Thanks for the heads up, just watched it on the RTE player. A very interesting watch which had a good standard of production as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

It's gone off the player now, does anyone know where else this might be available? Would it be suitable for showing to senior primary school students?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's gone off the player now, does anyone know where else this might be available? Would it be suitable for showing to senior primary school students?
    The primary teacher in the family here says it would be too above the heads of primary kids.

• Advertisement
Advertisement