Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Town lands near Kilbeggan

• 12-01-2015 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys, l am moving to Kilbeggan later this year, can you tell me what town lands are within a few KM of Kilbeggan so l can look up properties on daft, also would appreciate any advice or opinions from local people.

If anybody has any land, house for rent, sale, lease with an option to buy etc also let me know, l have an equine business, but stables etc not essential, also will be looking to rent a warehouse in Kilbeggan for another business.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Strange, 25 views but no reply!

The townlands around Kilbeggan are easily ascertained from Google maps, OSI mapviewer etc, but as Kilbeggan is such a small town and any areas outside of it are generally nearer larger centres, they may well be listed under them.

In particular, have search alert for Horseleap and hinterlands (partly in Offaly and partly in Westmeath), that's West on the old main Galway Road; Durrow would be a good one, that's south on the N52 back to Tullamore. Mostly in Offaly but its hinterlands are in Westmeath also. To your East, you will have Tyrellspass and then to your North you will have Ballinagore. To your SouthWest, you will have Clara. Not too much habitation between Clara and Kilbeggan though.

Hopefully that helps. Best wishes on your move.

Edit. Thanks Mods! But I wanted post 2 deleted, not post 3 :D Had something extra typed in no. 3. So I reported my post 2. Thanks though for being prompt :)

Advertisement