Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Restore iphone password

• 12-01-2015 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

I received a loaner phone from apple yesterday as my own one was being sent off for lock button repair. However when i got home and set up the loaner phone it was like it had a mind of its own, apps were opening from nowhere and the screen was either not swiping at all or swiping of its own accord. Anyway I tried to restore it thinking that might fix it if its a software problem but now when I try and restore it apple are asking me for a password. Its not my apple account or my passcode for phone. Has anyone encountered any of these scenarios before or know where to get the password. This phone is driving me crazy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Ring Apple.

Advertisement