Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tool hire

• 12-01-2015 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Any body know where I could hire a large area surface cleaner and power washer in limerick need to power a very large drive way and tennis court thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

8119tm wrote: »
    Any body know where I could hire a large area surface cleaner and power washer in limerick need to power a very large drive way and tennis court thanks

Any of the larger hire shops, should have something,to suit. There is a bowser type that tows behind a car and it holds the water and a130ish psi washer at the back. These are ideal for big areas. I'm in dub so can't recommend anywhere.
    It's messy work, have wellies ,a pair of water proof pull ups and water proof jacket. Also a pair of goggles helps too.

Advertisement