Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 735, 830 or 930 and get a free Fitbit Flex worth £79.99 (€99.99)

Options
  • 12-01-2015 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/mobile/campaign-fitbit/
    Get an amazing Lumia 735, 830 or 930 from participating retailers* between 12th January 2015 and 31st March 2015 and we’ll throw in a free Fitbit Flex wristband. Just buy the phone, then install the app below and follow the simple onscreen instructions to claim.

*Vodafone, EE, Virgin, 3, Carphone Warehouse, Tesco, Argos, Shop Direct (Littlewoods, Very), Brighthouse, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Jersey Telecom, Dabs, Ebuyer, Expansys, Clove, Amazon, Mobile Phones Direct, A1 / Go Mobile, Sure (Jersey and Guernsey), Fonehouse, Chitter Chatter, ULM, Meteor Ireland, O2 Ireland, 3 Ireland, Vodafone Ireland, Manx (Isle of Man), Oasis

Fitbit Gift app

Terms:
    Qualifying Purchase and Offer

1. Buy a Nokia Lumia 735, 830 or 930 (each a “Qualifying Device”) and get a free Fitbit Flex worth £79.99 (€99.99)
    2. This offer only applies to original purchases by consumers of the specified Nokia Lumia smartphone models from Participating Retailers in the UK and Republic of Ireland made between 12th January 2015 and 31st March 2015 and is restricted to two Qualifying Purchases for each household.
    3. A valid UK or Republic of Ireland sim card is required to claim your free Fitbit Flex
    4. Offer only available while stocks last.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

Pants - I bought my Lumia 830 (SIM-free, FFS!) direct from MS shortly before Christmas, so I don't qualify. Cheers for posting anyway, Davy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Pants - I bought my Lumia 830 (SIM-free, FFS!) direct from MS shortly before Christmas, so I don't qualify. Cheers for posting anyway, Davy.
    Did you try the app anyway ... Just in case?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

Did you try the app anyway ... Just in case?

Yeah - it was the app that checked the phone details etc, and told me via a lovely on-screen message that I don't qualify.

Advertisement