Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powering Rewards - Pre Pay Meter

Options
  • 12-01-2015 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi
    I have a prepay meter .... can I still sign up to Powering Rewards?
    If the answer is yes, to sign up you need to enter the 9 digit acc number. But the number on my prepay card is way more than 9 digits!

Please help!
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi hatetherain,

Thanks for your post.
    I have a prepay meter .... can I still sign up to Powering Rewards?
    If the answer is yes, to sign up you need to enter the 9 digit acc number. But the number on my prepay card is way more than 9 digits!

You can indeed sign up for Powering Rewards. :) For this you'll need your Electric Ireland account number, which starts with 90 and contains seven other digits.

Pay-as-you-go customers would receive a statement of account from Electric Ireland (rather than a bill) - your account number would be on this. If you haven't recently received one or don't have one to hand, we can check your account number for you no problem. Just send us your details by private message (including your full name, address, contact number and confirmation that you are the account holder).

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement