Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three mobile internet filter

Options
  • 12-01-2015 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Any idea how to get this filter lifted? I can't use mobile data for apps like tinder and presume its the adult filter in effect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Da.kid wrote: »
    Any idea how to get this filter lifted? I can't use mobile data for apps like tinder and presume its the adult filter in effect.

As far as I recall you have to go in to a 3 store with picture ID showing that you're over 18

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dublinercheese

Da.kid wrote: »

It blocks all kinds of things, not just "adult material" whatever that is. I think this is shameful of Three. Especially when they already know you're an adult because you're in the store buying the phone! I had to go into the store and give them my passport because they would lift the block. Finally, urbandictionary is accessible again :)

Advertisement