Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are eircom actively cancelling eircom email accounts?

Options
  • 12-01-2015 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

Hi Al and Tony,

I was able to use eircom mail up until very recently- I know as recent as Christmas eve but now I can't log in, its telling me my account and email address is not found? I'm not in Ireland at the moment so can't ring to technical support for this.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Hi Al and Tony,

I was able to use eircom mail up until very recently- I know as recent as Christmas eve but now I can't log in, its telling me my account and email address is not found? I'm not in Ireland at the moment so can't ring to technical support for this.

Thanks
    Hi Ah-Watch

I can confirm that there's no active email account closure campaign ongoing at present. Accounts which have not be accessed in a few years are closed down for lack of use but this would not be the case for you.

Are you using outlook or Webmail: https://secure.eircom.net/email/

Al

Advertisement