Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bin removal company

Options
  • 13-01-2015 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

We are just about to move in to new house in Finglas Cappagh so I have to find new bin removal company. I tried to check all the prices on the companies website but couldn't find the price list. So which one is the cheapest? Green star or City Bin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

gingerred wrote: »
    Hi All,

We are just about to move in to new house in Finglas Cappagh so I have to find new bin removal company. I tried to check all the prices on the companies website but couldn't find the price list. So which one is the cheapest? Green star or City Bin?

Really? All of them clearly state their prices on their site

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

hfallada wrote: »
    Really? All of them clearly state their prices on their site

Yes they do. OP, you have to enter in your street name or housing estate first and it will show you prices. If you enter in Cappagh Ave, Finglas on the City Bin website, it says that they don't service that street. So maybe you'll have to go with one of the other companies such as Greyhound or Panda. I don't know if you are moving to Cappagh Ave specifically, I just used that as as example.

Advertisement