Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Vis For Pushchairs/Prams

Options
  • 13-01-2015 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. just became a new mum. are there any hi vis products for pushchairs / prams available for purchase anywhere? I would grateful for your help in sourcing this product. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,628 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

All I ever encountered was reflective seams on covers and most suggestions were to put reflective tape on the pram/pushchair.

But I came across this which would be good for the pram.

Anything else will be adapting the likes of flashing armbands or using reflective tape on the pram/pushchair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Ordinary reflective tape? Argos, amazon, ebay... loads of places.

Where are you taking the buggy that you need hi vis tape? Hope it's not a building site!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,628 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

pwurple wrote: »
    Where are you taking the buggy that you need hi vis tape? Hope it's not a building site!

I wear high-vis jackets every day without going on a building site :p

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭traineeacc

My husband gets the tape in the tool place in blanchardstown centre, loads of trade / DIY places do it

Advertisement