Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost: iPod Touch

• 13-01-2015 10:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭

I lost an iPod Touch on the concourse yesterday. It's a project (red) version, and the home button is broken. The battery was dead when it went missing. It contains some sentimental photos that I don't have back ups of, and I'd really appreciate getting it back. Small reward offered, no questions asked. I just need it back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭wmirl

Try going to Lost & Found in Aras Ui Cathail (it's at SID), as well as some of the department offices nearby and Smokeys. Someone might have dropped into one of them.

Hopefully it turns up :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I've tried Lost and Found, I'll call in again later in the week.

Advertisement