Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hall of Fame 2015 (possible spoilers)

Options
  • 13-01-2015 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭

Now we know that Macho Man will be the first (and possibly Headline) inductee for 2015, perhaps it's time to kick off the 2015 HOF thread.

So, predictions, discussions etc can all go here.

If input possible spoilers in the thread title, to avoid using the spoiler tags. Maybe Mods, would you prefer we stuck to the Wednesday deadline after Raw anyhow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

JTG

• Registered Users Posts: 86,482 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Sting

Sting

Is it not too soon for Sting considering his hasn't even had a WWE match yet?

I would like to see Chyna also included

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I'd love to see Stan Hansen go in.

Outside of Stan, I'd like to see Lex Luger, Kevin Nash, Vickie Guerrero, New Age Outlaws, The Great Muta and Jushin Liger go in this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Since it's in Texas.

Its in California!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Its in California!

Jumping ahead of myself a year! :p

Still like to see Hansen in though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd like to see Magnum TA go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I wonder will they continue with the International direction again this year. Like last year we had Carlos Colon, who never wrestled in WWE, and was only a big deal in his own country and WWC.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,935 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it not too soon for Sting considering his hasn't even had a WWE match yet?

I would like to see Chyna also included

Neither did Verne gagne but he got in. Yes I know he was a huge promoter back in the day but he never wrestled in wwwf/wwf/WWE so it's hardly a pre condition.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What about Undertaker? Either he has had his last match, in which case it's time, or he is about to have his last match, in which case it could be a weekend of celebration for the man and the character.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I don't think he would want to go in until after he retired. Remember for Paul Heyman's induction, wasn't it, that he didn't want to induct him as it would involve appearing out of character just before his big match?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, Taker won't go in until he officially retires I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

DDP a cert to go in this year, Scott & Jake will want to induct him while they're still healthy.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Neither did Verne gagne but he got in. Yes I know he was a huge promoter back in the day but he never wrestled in wwwf/wwf/WWE so it's hardly a pre condition.

I think it feels too soon imo for Sting to go in this year as he just recently signed with WWE

Hopefully Jim Johnston finally goes in

Is Miss Elizabeth already in, if not it would be good her going in too the same year as Macho Man

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think it feels too soon imo for Sting to go in this year as he just recently signed with WWE

Hopefully Jim Johnston finally goes in

Is Miss Elizabeth already in, if not it would be good her going in too the same year as Macho Man
    No Elizabeth isn't in. It would make perfect sense as they were one and the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

They won't put Elizabeth in right after Hall and Jake. Following up the two greatest survival stories in the business with one of it's biggest tragedies would be kinda twisted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

orestes wrote: »
    They won't put Elizabeth in right after Hall and Jake. Following up the two greatest survival stories in the business with one of it's biggest tragedies would be kinda twisted.

you remember last year, they followed up one of the most poignant and amazing HOF speeches ever with hornswaggle and el torito running around the stage, I don't think WWE thinks things through!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Love to see Bam Bam Bigelow go in, but they seem to have used the posthumous inductees sparingly in recent years so doubtful with Macho going in.
    Love to see Sid, Slick and Vader go in .
    Demolition also deserve it but less likely.
    DDP or Nash highly probable

Davey Boy Smith surely deserves a spot - would love to see him go in! If only for the match in Wembley

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Scott Hall as Razor Ramon and Ray Stevens are the only names I've seen mentioned.

Want IRS inducted by Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt.

rovert wrote: »
    Scott Hall as Razor Ramon and Ray Stevens are the only names I've seen mentioned.

Want IRS inducted by Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt.

Didnt Razor go in last year?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Could see Sting and Taker go in together but probably not until next year

good taste or not I would not be surprised to see Liz go in this year alongside Macho man too, then add in maybe a few like Vader, DDP and the New Age outlaws plus one unexpected entrant like a Rikishi / Godfather or an international star of the past

Would like to see Regal go in too now his in ring days seem to be over

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

Is big bossman in yet? he surely deserves a spot if he isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Is this Steve Blackman's year?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Daith

There's enough material for Liz to go in by herself and not as Savages accessory tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Liz definately deserves a spot in the HOF

Daith wrote: »
    There's enough material for Liz to go in by herself and not as Savages accessory tbh.

Well for practically all of her time in pro wrestling she was either his manager or in the same faction(nwo) and yes Ive no doubt she could go in on her own but the two are linked as you ask most people about macho man they also remember elizabeth.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Advertisement