Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hall of Fame 2015 (possible spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Ok so we've
    The Dead guy - Macho
    The Celebrity - Arnie
    The turnaround story - Scott Hall or DDP???????
    The Midcard guy - Rick Martel or Tito santana (are either of them already in!!)
    The female - no idea at all....
    The non WWE guy(s) - not a clue
    The non wrestler guy/ manager/ Valet - Good oul JR (he could be in there already!!)

Thats generally the break down on things isn't it???

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

JR is in. And Scott Hall went in as Razor Ramon.

Is Alundra Blayze in yet? Or still trouble over what she did on WCW?

Sting and maybe Dudley Boyz?

Cheers Castor
    wasn't sure who is or isn't already in there..
    Good call on the Dudleyz, there's generally a tag team goes in to and with Bubba Ray back last night could be a signpost re the Dudleys with Sting surely being the non WWE guy going in..

• Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just about to post the same about the Dudley Boyz being the tag team.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

So.... Rikishi is going in. Mixed thoughts on this one.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

WWE is planning to induct former AWA World champion Larry Zbyszko into the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame, PWInsider.com has learned.
    Zbyszko originally trained under Bruno Sammartino and appeared as his protege, before famously turning heel on Sammartino, leading to a feud that culminated with a steel cage bout at Shea Stadium in New York City.

In the years that followed, Zbyszko had runs in the AWA, the NWA and WCW, eventually shifting over to an announcer utilizing his "Living Legend" moniker.

Zbyszko released an autobiography in 2008, has appeared at WWE Wrestlemania AXXESS events in recent years and is still a regular at all the NXT tapings in Orlando, Florida.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,482 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gerrybbadd wrote: »

He needs to have a dance with Too Cool on stage

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Zbysko definitley deserves to go in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Delighted for Zbysko, provided it's true. He is a big name that should have already been included years ago.

Seemingly Beth Phoenix will be the token female inductee. An excuse to wheel out Edge to induct her possibly.

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    Seemingly Beth Phoenix will be the token female inductee. An excuse to wheel out Edge to induct her possibly.

Jesus. Beth "Wet Week" Phoenix. Another slap in the face for Chyna there so

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Larry Z should be a great speech.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Jesus. Beth "Wet Week" Phoenix. Another slap in the face for Chyna there so

Other women much deserve it more.i would like to see Jacqueline go in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

I'd be surprised if they don't induct Sting this year. Can't see them going with a deceased star attraction. I'd like to see Vader go in too. Just had a look through the HOF there and I think the two glaring omissions that remain after Macho are Rude and The Bulldog. Hopefully they'll both get their spots in the coming years.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,482 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ricero wrote: »
    Other women much deserve it more.i would like to see Jacqueline go in

Or Ivory or Victoria

I think Miss Elizabeth should go in

rovert wrote: »

Why's it an excuse to wheel out Edge?? Or am I being stupid? Are they an item...
    She's no place in the HoF before Ms Elizabeth (don't think she's in yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

brinty wrote: »
    Why's it an excuse to wheel out Edge?? Or am I being stupid? Are they an item...
    She's no place in the HoF before Ms Elizabeth (don't think she's in yet)

think there married not sure though but they are together and have a kid together

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Lexicious

When I saw this on Raw, I was extremely happy. He always brought a smile to my face when he was on-screen.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He needs to have a dance with Too Cool on stage

Aye definitely, I also want to see one more stink-face.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that Kevin Nash will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame next month. The current plan is for Shawn Michaels to do the honor.

WWE is teasing that a tag team will be announced this Monday. The word we are hearing is that the team will be The Bushwhackers, Butch Miller and Luke Williams, who had a nice run in the late 1980s and early 1990s for the company after runs in Stampede, the NWA and Mid-South as the Sheepherders.

We have also heard that plans to induct Larry Zbszyko will likely be postponed this year after final decisions were made on the class of 2015.

Nash's speech will be really good and The Bushwackers music is class. Hope everyone in the theater does the dance.

The bushwhackers were my favourite tag team as a kid... Wouldbe brilliant to see them in the HoF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Really hope the get in.

bushwhackers-o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Torch is saying Nash will headline with Michaels inducting.

#TwoDudesWithAttitude

Surely Macho Man should be the headliner?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

The Bushwhackers are Inducted

Nice to see them been recognised, even though I don't think they ever won the tag team belts. But were always great at getting the crowd going.

Well done to both Luke and Butch.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/570065212021329920

Kevin Nash, Ray Stevens and Madusa maybe next.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Not knowing who scott hall was (I knew Razor, just never knew his real name :P) googled him and got an 18 min documentary.

F'uck me....I liked razor ramon.

Sad!!

According to PWInsider, WWE is going to announce Tatsumi “The Dragon” Fujinami as a member of the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame class. The announcement is expected to be made in Japan.

Fujinami worked in New Japan Pro Wrestling from 1972 to 2006 and won the NWA World Heavyweight Title from Ric Flair in 1990, becoming the first man to hold the NWA and IWGP World titles simultaneously. He famously defended the NWA World title against Flair at WCW Superbrawl I in 1991. Flair was the WCW World Heavyweight champion and the match was for both belts. Flair won the match and regained the NWA title as a result.

Fujinami is still an active wrestler in Japan, having founded the Dradition promotion in 2008. He remains an active competitor at the age of sixty.

Ok

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Would that be the first time they've put in a wrestler that's never wrestled in WWE? Why would they do that good and all as I'm sure he was?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Surely Macho Man should be the headliner?

They tend to like someone finishing the show that can be there physically.
    Having the Genius rattle on for 20 minutes wouldn't be a preferred show closer, I would have thought.
    If Nash can be considered good enough, then Vader or even Sid could too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Pentecost wrote: »
    Would that be the first time they've put in a wrestler that's never wrestled in WWE? Why would they do that good and all as I'm sure he was?

Dont think Inoki ever did either

Advertisement