Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDA Regional Manager For The South-East To Return To Waterford

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭jmcc

BBM77 wrote: »
    http://www.wlrfm.com/news/local/19944-new-ida-regional-manager-for-the-south-east-to-be-based-in-waterford.html

I’m pleasantly surprised by this. It’s a positive move by the government towards Waterford it’s not often you can say that! As was said, should never have been moved in the first place.
    Agreed. There must be a General Election in the offing. :)

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

great news, badly needed, someone directly shouting for the region in places where it matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

About bloody time really!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Dunmoreroader

Yes, good news if she has any real clout. Note her title is Regional Manager and not Regional Director as was the case before the office was merged into Cork IDA. Bruton trying to undo the damage he oversaw in the 90's? Time will tell.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Have West Pharma pulled out of Waterford i heard they are not building the factory now and it does seem that work has stopped on the site no more portacabins etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Have West Pharma pulled out of Waterford i heard they are not building the factory now and it does seem that work has stopped on the site no more portacabins etc

Chirst i hope you are wrong. There was probably protacabins there for the lads levelling the site or doing remedial works. The ground crew is probably gone and hopefully the real construction crews will be in soon with their portacaibns etc.

Max Powers wrote: »
    Chirst i hope you are wrong. There was probably protacabins there for the lads levelling the site or doing remedial works. The ground crew is probably gone and hopefully the real construction crews will be in soon with their portacaibns etc.

What i heard it has something to do with Genzyme that they had to pull out,now this is probably all just rumours i hope so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

This silly rumour is going around the last few weeks, it is Chinese whispers based on the Company that pulled out of Canada street and moved to Holland , a very small amount of employee's, whose name escapes me, West have taken a unit in the 6 cross roads Busdiness park in the last week as temporary headquarters while their new plant is being built.

wellboytoo wrote: »
    This silly rumour is going around the last few weeks, it is Chinese whispers based on the Company that pulled out of Canada street and moved to Holland , a very small amount of employee's, whose name escapes me, West have taken a unit in the 6 cross roads Busdiness park in the last week as temporary headquarters while their new plant is being built.

Thats good to hear i was hoping it was just rumours.

On another note i think there should be a wellboytoo sub-forum set up and if anyone needs to know whats going on in Waterford we will just ask you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Thats good to hear i was hoping it was just rumours.

On another note i think there should be a wellboytoo sub-forum set up and if anyone needs to know whats going on in Waterford we will just ask you ;)

So I do talk /type too much !

• Advertisement
Advertisement