Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derelict House in Killiney

Options
  • 13-01-2015 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Anyone know anything about the house called "Verona" in Seafield Road in Killiney (53.250210, -6.114000). On Google Maps Streetview (Oct 2009) it looks lived in so must be boarded up recently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Anyone know anything about the house called "Verona" in Seafield Road in Killiney (53.250210, -6.114000). On Google Maps Streetview (Oct 2009) it looks lived in so must be boarded up recently.

Can't see it on my phone, but if it's the one I think it is.
    The lady who owns it is now in a home, and has being for some time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

ted1 wrote: »

No offense to thread-starter as I assume question is innocent, but is that wise to say on public forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 JJ Churchill

ted1 wrote: »

Awhh- that's a pity. It looks like a beautiful building. I was just being nosey really - seems like a waste of a good house.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

porsche959 wrote: »
    No offense to thread-starter as I assume question is innocent, but is that wise to say on public forum?

The bottom windows have being bricked up and the top ones are boarded up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Ah ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 JJ Churchill

porsche959 wrote: »

My curiosity is satisfied if a mod wants to delete the thread, but to be fair the house is a very big house in a very public place and visible from a busy road so I don't think it is going to make much difference.

Advertisement