Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the best type for social smoking

Options
  • 13-01-2015 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering what is the best for social smoking i.e. only being used once or twice a week?

I think the life in the ecigs is either 1 week or a certain number of puffs so that would mean a new cartridge every week.

For vaping would it be ok to leave liquid sitting in it for up to one week or would this do damage?

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

pinkyponk2 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering what is the best for social smoking i.e. only being used once or twice a week?

I think the life in the ecigs is either 1 week or a certain number of puffs so that would mean a new cartridge every week.

For vaping would it be ok to leave liquid sitting in it for up to one week or would this do damage?

TIA.

I don't know about a cartridge but I've had liquid lying in a clearo for over a year & the taste was ok,I did have to dry burn the coil or change it.

Advertisement