Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

optimising my free time

Options
  • 13-01-2015 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I feel like I am repeating myself in a lot of the posts I am writing recently, but in a nutshell, I am returning to do a masters in marketing in sept. and ultimately would like to get into Digital Marketing

I have 9 months until then and want to optimize my time as much as possible. I am thinking of an internship, learning code (java?!), and learning elements to digital marketing (AdWords, Analytics)

How/Where/What do I go about learning SEO, AdWords, Data/Google Analytics, any tips/advice for someone looking to learn and ultimately his foot in the door somewhere? I think having a masters in business/marketing is an important element, but it seems having the technical (coding) aspect is vital

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

bump :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jackluter

Learn from SEO forums,blogs and also from you tube you can gain a lot info on SEO

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pablo scholes

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    Hi,

I feel like I am repeating myself in a lot of the posts I am writing recently, but in a nutshell, I am returning to do a masters in marketing in sept. and ultimately would like to get into Digital Marketing

I have 9 months until then and want to optimize my time as much as possible. I am thinking of an internship, learning code (java?!), and learning elements to digital marketing (AdWords, Analytics)

How/Where/What do I go about learning SEO, AdWords, Data/Google Analytics, any tips/advice for someone looking to learn and ultimately his foot in the door somewhere? I think having a masters in business/marketing is an important element, but it seems having the technical (coding) aspect is vital

Thanks

Apply for technical internships in that area, or offer yourself for free. You'll learn so much you won't need a masters. Find out companies and agencies in the space and hound them for an interview

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭manjosh

Read seo blogs and any blog on the top 10 google result page that for the phrase " white hat seo tricks", " free high pr backlinks". Subscribe to this blog and go through most of their previous posts.

Advertisement