Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche's in Lucan

Options
  • 13-01-2015 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭

Hi all, moving to Lucan shortly and will be looking to enrol my child in a creche for around late May. Any reccomendations? We rang Giraffe near Esker Manor (which is close to our house) but there is no availability until end of June unfortunately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

It might depend on where you will be living. The following ones spring to mind...

Cocoon in Rossecourt
    Giraffe in Ballyowen and also in Adamstown
    Kidsbrook in Colthurst

• Registered Users Posts: 9,498 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Hi all, moving to Lucan shortly and will be looking to enrol my child in a creche for around late May. Any reccomendations? We rang Giraffe near Esker Manor (which is close to our house) but there is no availability until end of June unfortunately.

There's a private creche just around the corner from Esker Manor in the Glebe. I think it's called Rainbow's End. Haven't heard anything about it though. To be honest, there's quite a few private/small creches in houses around Lucan. There's a few in Willsbrook for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Heroditas wrote: »
    There's a private creche just around the corner from Esker Manor in the Glebe. I think it's called Rainbow's End. Haven't heard anything about it though. To be honest, there's quite a few private/small creches in houses around Lucan. There's a few in Willsbrook for example.

Been trying to ring that private creche ever since we decided to move, no answer ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sabhail

there's lucan childcare in wills Brook. used it ten years ago found it very good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

My daughter goes to Busy Kids, I cant reccomend them highly enough.
    Very flexible, you get good feedback every day on how your childs day has been. I thinks it work out at about 40 per day. Pm me if you want more info :)

http://www.busykids.ie/creches/lucan.html

Advertisement