Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments in Annfield Crescent, Castleknock

Options
  • 13-01-2015 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi
    I have just seen some lovely apartments for sale in the Annfield Crescent development in Castleknock. Does anyone here live there or know what the area is like? Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Hi
    I have just seen some lovely apartments for sale in the Annfield Crescent development in Castleknock. Does anyone here live there or know what the area is like? Thanks in advance...

I have a place in Fernleigh which is effectively the same estate, I think there's a thread on the D15 forum. Nice area, well settled. A little too far a walk to the pub and heavy traffic at certain times would be my only minor gripes

• Registered Users Posts: 31 islandrabbit

Borzoi wrote: »
    I have a place in Fernleigh which is effectively the same estate, I think there's a thread on the D15 forum. Nice area, well settled. A little too far a walk to the pub and heavy traffic at certain times would be my only minor gripes

Thanks very much for the reply.

In the meantime, just wondering if there are good primary schools and shops around this area?

Thanks in advance...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Thanks very much for the reply.

In the meantime, just wondering if there are good primary schools and shops around this area?

Thanks in advance...

New primary school is beside Annfield, but I couldn't tell you anything about it. Blanchardstown SC is 10mins away by car subject to traffic. Other wise Tesco, super valu, are close too. Phoenix park and farmleigh are also about 10mins also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Borzoi wrote: »

How long of a walk is it to the Carpenter, surely no more than 20 minutes?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

hardCopy wrote: »
    How long of a walk is it to the Carpenter, surely no more than 20 minutes?

I live in Riverwood close by and would walk to the carpenter - yeah about 20 minutes - 1.5km. You've got a large spar, off licence, insomnia coffee and a pharmacy there. Doctors surgery as well.

Primary school is St Patrick's or St mochtas - both within walking distance , new secondary school at luttrellstown right beside annfield

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 islandrabbit

Thanks so much guys for your great replies...

Advertisement