Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avoiding Letting Agents

Options
  • 13-01-2015 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Anybody got any advice on how to rent privately, in Waterford?

I'm currently looking for a 1 bed/reasonably priced 2 bed apartment or house somewhere close enough to the City.

I've tried the usual. Daft/Rent/Let.ie but there's very little there.

Have also tried Local papers.

Preferably in an area where UPC is available.

Cheers for any suggestions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

www.daft.ie

Just keep checking it

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Same, keep checking daft, been looking 2 months, just sorted a place last week

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

Hiya, we were in the same position for the county. I made a few hand-written cards saying what we were looking for and left them in newsagents, stationers, anywhere that had a notice board. About a week later got a call about a house and it was exactly what we were looking for. Supervalu also have an adverts board where you can advertise. They give you a card for you to write out. Might be worth checking those boards anyway, I often see house to let notices on them.

Advertisement