Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you seen this?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

Isn't that a terrible waste of money, what's the bet though that 80% of the bids are fake...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

I thought you had to register to bid once the price went past a certain point. I'm sure that's what happened when the pope's hat was auctioned off a few months ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

There are some very wealthy videogame collectors out there, so you never know. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

o1s1n wrote: »
    There are some very wealthy videogame collectors out there, so you never know. :D

That's what I was thinking tbh!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

There are some very stupid ones as well, apparently....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Back down to 32k now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

I've always wondered since you can actually open up VGA stuff anymore, who's to say they're not just replacing the contents with a brick (as an exaggerated example) and selling on a cart-only job for muncho profit?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    I've always wondered since you can actually open up VGA stuff anymore, who's to say they're not just replacing the contents with a brick (as an exaggerated example) and selling on a cart-only job for muncho profit?

The A in VGA stands for authority so you can be sure that a game with 60+ wizard points is worth 20 times as much with a plastic case.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Looks like it was relisted and someone made an offer (which was accepted)

I wonder how much the offer was for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Mario-3D-Land-VGA-U100-Nintendo-3DS-NEW-SEALED-NES-SNES-N64-GC-GB-Wii-/130863043306?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Looks like it was relisted and someone made an offer (which was accepted)

I wonder how much the offer was for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Mario-3D-Land-VGA-U100-Nintendo-3DS-NEW-SEALED-NES-SNES-N64-GC-GB-Wii-/130863043306?
    Well, since it says
    Payment is by Paypal only
    I can only hope the buyer doesn't complain to Paypal that product is not as advertised, and asks for their cash back?

The cynic in me says it's a good way to move cash around?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭qt3.14

the_syco wrote: »
    The cynic in me says it's a good way to move cash around?
    Don't see why not. There have been cases of people using rare/vintage comic books to launder and move money across borders.

Advertisement