Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wrestling costume

• 13-01-2015 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭

Going to a fancy dress party in few weeks and the theme is wrestler costumes. anyone know where i could get one. I'm a 90s kid so only know a few wrestlers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Heres one I did for Hallowe'en a few years back....

Black shirt with sleeves cut off.
    Black wig from any fancy dress shop.
    Grey tie roughly cut.
    Any working gloves(grey might be best)
    Black slacks
    Black shoes
    If you can get grey knee length stockings cut the toes out and put them on over your shoes

Make up pencil to draw lots of tattoos on your forearms.

You'll get all of the clothes in Penneys, its a great costume that went down a treat..

This entrance to the party is optional....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

You'll get all of the clothes in Penneys, its a great costume that went down a treat..

Heres one I did for Hallowe'en a few years back....

Black shirt with sleeves cut off. Black wig from any fancy dress shop. Grey tie roughly cut. Any working gloves(grey might be best) Black slacks Black shoes If you can get grey knee length stockings cut the toes out and put them on over your shoes

Make up pencil to draw lots of tattoos on your forearms.

This entrance to the party is optional....

any pictures of it

Advertisement